Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My January 2014 Favorites & Empties!

I'll be showing you my first "monthly favorites" and "empties" altogether. So these are my January 2014 favorites and hence... my empties since I love them and always use them!

First, hair products!




Recently, I just did a DIY hair coloring (color brown) and I was disappointed after a few weeks, noticing that the color didn't stay longer. It wasn't until I got my hair cut at Ulta Salon that the hairstylist used this shampoo when she washed my hair. After that, voila! The color reappeared. And not only that, my hair was smoother and silkier. If only I knew this awesome shampoo before. But now, I can flaunt my color-treated hair! :)


&

After years and years of using blowdrier and straight iron and all the chemicals that my hair got, it looked unhealthy and coarse. It was until I met these twin-buddies! The iron guard comes as a spray. So I just spray it all over my hair before using any heating tools. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling, unlike a certain product that I tried before. The straight guard comes as a pump (cream). I just use maybe 3-4 pumps and smooth my hair before straightening it. It is easier to straighten my hair with this product.



This one I got it as a give away from Sephora during the holidays. I think this is a sample size because it is only available as 16, 24 or 32 oz. Anyhow, I really like the scent. It is not fruity nor floral, but it has that sophisticated smell that is so unique from any other product. It is difficult to explain it, I say you should go and try smelling it! :)



Last but not the least, a face product. I bought this as one of the Skin Care 1-2-3 Pureness Kit. It comes with the cleanser, softener and moisturizer. This softener is alcohol-free so it doesn't irritate your skin. I have a combination type of skin (maybe more to the oily side) and I am acne prone so I tried this (although I wanted to try the Brightening kit). And after a week of using this, my pimples died down, didn't have any breakouts and I could not help but notice that my face is not that much oily like before. For those suffering from the evil zits, give it a try!


So these are my favorites for this month! I hope you had fun reading this review. My opinion is 100% honest and genuine! No bias or favoritism! Blog you later little ones! Ciao! :)


<3 xoxo
steph





No comments:

Post a Comment