Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Feb 2014 Favorites

Hey guys! It's been a long time since my last update, lately I have just been so busy at work and home. :\ Anyways, it's already March! Can't believe it time just pass by so fast! That means, I am going to share with you my Feb faves!





This handcreme really helps my hands to prevent from drying especially since it is still winter-y at this month. And it also smells so gooood! And look at that packaging! I am a sucker for cute packages especially pink!



 Lately, I have been for the hunt of a really good liquid foundation. And I read so many good reviews about this one. So I went to Sephora and ask an employee if what shade would best match me. She recommended the 25 (warm ivory - light skin with pink undertones). So far, I like it. It doesn't make my face oily.



 I got this brush set from BH cosmetics during their Valentine's sale. The quality is not really like that of high end ones but it is justifiable with the price it came with. So far I like it just for an ordinary day usage.


Again, this blush also was part of their Valentine's sale. It comes with this cute packaging and floral design. Other shades are: tulip, lilac, rose and daisy.

Blistex Moisture Melt

Lip balm is a must to prevent having dry lips and for me it is this Blistex. It has some beads with it and very refreshing and hydrating to the lips!


Cadbury English Toffee Ice cream bars

I know this is not beauty related but I so love this ice cream bar! It just tastes like the cadbury chocolate bars (of course). Even though it is still cold, I love eating this! Goodbye diet!


So those are all my favorites for February. Do you have some favorites too? Let me know down in the comments! :)


xoxo
<3 little miss steph



No comments:

Post a Comment