Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Friday the 14th of February

Hey lovelies! It has been a while. Was really busy at work. Anyway, I hope your Valentine's day went fun and sweet. My V-day was fine. Spent it on the 13th with my twinsister at Chili's for dinner (since it is just me and her that live here together alone; our parents are in the Philippines). Here is the picture of what we ate... It was a hearty meal indeed! Happy tummy = happy heart.

*burp*

Yesterday, as I was getting ready for work (yeah that's right, I spent the actual V-day with my lovely patients!), I received this at my doorstep...


It's from my boyfriend all the way from the Philippines. Couldn't be more happier. :)
"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for relationship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

Hope all is well with you guys! Gonna post some beauty related stuff very soon. Blog you later!


<3 xoxo
little miss steph

No comments:

Post a Comment