Friday, February 7, 2014

Pink Valentine Nails

It's been a long time since I had colored nails. It's not that I am against to colored or long nails, but being a nurse, sometimes they just go to waste. But, since Valentines Day is just around the corner, why not give some love to those long-no-attention nails?! I use the Essie Sugar Daddy nail polish which is a baby pink shade. As a pinkaholic, I so love the color that I would like to eat it! (hahahaha) I have "old lady hands" lately because of frequent hand washing at the hospital and it gets very dry despite the numerous times of lotion application! Anyway, have fun on your Valentines Day. If you have some Valentine nails, please share them down below. I would love to see them!





<3 xoxo
little miss steph

No comments:

Post a Comment