Friday, February 7, 2014

Night Out Glam Tutorial

Hey guys! It's been a while since my last update. It has just been one hella crazy of a week at work. Very high census yet so under staffed! There was one night we each have 9 patients to handle! ughhh. *safe harbor* but anyways, I'm glad we were able to handle them. Enough about work, today I want to show you a night out glam tutorial. [sorry for the low quality pics, I don't have a decent camera and lighting yet :( ]



First, gather your tools...



Start with a clean and moisturized face.

Then a face primer to make sure all those foundation/bb cream/powder will last long all night. This time I use the Smashbox Photofinish Color Correcting Foundation Primer to minimize any redness. I use the Sigma Foundation F60 Synthetic Brush to apply it. And then the Skin 79 VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Balm or you can use foundation too. Still I apply it using the F60 brush from Sigma. 

  


And then apply concealer to pimples or any hyperpigmentation. I use the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer and apply it using a pointed sturdy synthetic brush from BH Cosmetics. And to set them all in, I then apply my Tarte Smooth Operator Powder.



Apply concealer to the eyelids so that your eyeshadow will last long...



For my eyeshadows, I use the BH cosmetics 88 matte color palette. I got this as one of the steal deals during their sale.  For the inner third I use Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Yeyo. It is a metallic white color. For the outer eyelid, I use a black matte eyeshadow. To blend both of them, I use the silver eyeshadow. The tip here is to blend blend blend! For the upper eyelid part, I blend it with the brown eyeshadow that matches my skin tone closely. Then I use the white eyeshadow to highlight my eyebrows. You may want to dab just a little bit because you don't want to compete it with your glittery eyes. 




Apply your eyeliner. I use the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. Put some mascara, I use the Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara and false lashes.


Then put some eyebrows on. I use the Lioele Auto Eyebrow in Gray Black.


For the lips, I chose a nude pink shade because as I said before, I don't want the lips to compete with the eyes, you will want the attention more to your eyes. I use the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Spice Spice Baby which is a pinky brown shade. And don't forget your bronzer and blush.


So here is the final look...




I hope you will like this tutorial. I admit I am not yet that good in applying make up but I just want to share this fun tutorial for people to see or love. Blog you later loves! 


<3 xoxo
little miss steph


No comments:

Post a Comment