Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Pretty and Cute Mini-Haul

So I have been longing to buy from this site for a while now. As Asian, I know that most of the products would fit me because of my skin tone. I have heard that they sell good brands and in a much affordable price. These are all what I bought in my mini-haul/retail therapy (being tired from work).




I bought the VIP gold collection Super + Beblesh Balm. I heard so much good reviews about it. Compared to the American brands I have tried before, this one matches well with my skin tone. And I believe even if someone who is not Asian uses this, it will blend with her skin after it has oxidized.


Swatch:


My face without and with the BB cream:


I can say that I like it because it gives light to medium coverage and it doesn't cake. But the only concern I have with this is after hours later, it leaves me oily but mainly on the forehead area only. But I do have an oily type of skin, so that maybe a contributing factor. But other than that, I have no problems with it.



I bought the Lioele Auto Eyebrow pencil. It is an angled creamy pencil and comes with a brow brush at the other end. I bought the black shade since I am one for the "natural looking" brows. I like the shape of the pencil because it is angled. But I lightly apply them because I am afraid to break it since it is not a pencil where you can sharpen it and I don't know how to fix it if ever that may happen.



I bought the Lioele Carry Me Blusher. It comes in a cute package. BUT the main downside for this is it is so difficult to apply! You really have to dab it hard on your face to get that pigmented powder to resurface.


I also bought false lashes. It is in the "normal" type of lashes.



I also bought these cute brow hair holder (I am really obsessed with bow shaped things and pink-of course!). It doesn't hold my hair that much but they are just so cute.



These are the samples that I got. A Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Perfect Sticker from Holika Holika. Imagine if you wear them! Lol. And a sample for the pink Super+ BB Cream (which I will definitely buy someday).


Those are all the products that I bought for my mini-haul. Check their website http://prettyandcute.com/ if you like this blog. Thanks for reading! Blog you later loves!

<3
little miss steph

No comments:

Post a Comment